Priceline Hotel: 3.5* NYC (Times Square-Theatre District) Sheraton Manhattan Times Squa

pfhouger
By pfhouger,
in

Please give me suggestion as to how to bid a hotel in NYC using Priceline, I would like a 3 or 4* hotel in the MTE area for check in 5/23 and check out 5/28. I see some good winnings for Grand Hyatt and the Helmsley. My max bid would be $115 a night. Thanks for your help! One more question, is the Wyndham Garden Midtown the same as Wyndam Garden Midtown Convention Center? thanks!

HOTWIRE has a 3.5* in the Chelsea-Madison Square Garden area with the amenities: fitness, business, internet, restaurant for $103 for these dates. That would appear to be a match for the Doubletree Chelsea.

In terms of PRICELINE for MTE for a 4*, I would start bidding at $100 and work up - $105, $110, $115. There is definitely a chance that $115 may not be enough for a 4* in NYC in late May.

There is the Wyndham Garden Chelsea and the Wyndham Garden Midtown/Convention Center.

Please use the site's links to HOTWIRE and PRICELINE, and please ask if you have any questions.

Oh, I forgot to mention that there will be 3 adults. Would both PRICELINE and HOTWIRE guaratee that we have 2 bed in the room?

No, PRICELINE only guarantees sleeping accomodations for 2 per room. In some cities, this might be an acceptable risk, but not in NYC since rooms are small. You should consider HOTWIRE as you can request a room for triple or quad occupancy.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board if you proceed.

Congratulations on your success!

Thank you for sharing your results with the board. Hope you're happy with the results and the hotel will be able to honor your request for a room with two beds... let us know how it goes.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICLINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]