Hotwire Hotel: Hotel around Melbourne/cape Canaveral

Nat22
By Nat22,
in

I think I will spend 2 other nights near Cape Canaveral, but contrary to FLL I don't know this area at all.

I have seen on Hotwire 1 hotel in Melbourne, from March 5 to 7, at $42/night, 2.5*, one 2* in Kennedy Space Center at $57, another one at 59, and a 2.5* at 65 in Kennedy too. Actually there are a lot, and since I don't know the area it is more difficult. They are not all rated on Trip Advisor, they have about the same amenities, with Breakfast included.

Could you give me some hints, please?

Thanks a lot again

I am so sorry, I had completely forgotten it. I encountered many problems with this booking, I didn't want to take the risk of an unknown hotel, but I tried with different agents for the Breezes, and almost lost it because of cheats. Finally everything went perfect, directly with the hotel at... >$300/night, I was very happy, my bank account a bit less but it was Xmas. THEN I had health problems :)

I have not booked yet for FLL (Hotwire)... nor for the car, I try bidding

Melbourne $42, 2.5*

Complimentary Breakfast, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Laundry Facilities, High-speed Internet Access

Kennedy $57, 2*

Breakfast, pool, High speed internet

Kennedy $67, 2.5*

breakfast, restaurants, laundry facilities, high speed internet access

Thank you

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]