Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Buffalo-Niagara Falls (Amherst) Hotel Indigo

bdwpac81
By bdwpac81,
in

I am looking for help in identifying a 3.5* hotel currently listed on Hotwire for the Buffalo-Amherst zone. The icons show non-smoking, gym, swimming, and internet. I looked at the compilation and the only 3.5* listed is the Buffalo Marriott BUT the icons for restaurant and child activities are missing from the current listing. Anyone have any ideas as to what this could be? Any help is greatly apperciated and I do plan to use the BB links for booking!

Brandon

There is no shuttle icon. I double checked just now and the icons are exactly as I described above... smoke-free, pool, fitness, and internet. I "clicked into" the choice to make sure there were no additional icons. It is listing at $102 right now in the Buffalo-Amherst zone. I am totally stumped. To my knowledge, the only 3.5* hotel in Amherst is the Marriott but the icons don't match.

Brandon

I see this property now too...

It has not been identified, but perhaps the Hotel Indigo as a possibility?? (although this hotel does have a Restaurant and offers Shuttle service and those icons are not shown above... doesnt' exclude this as a possibilty, but does cast a little doubt)

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I went ahead and booked this hotel for $99 for the night and it turned out to be the Hotel Indigo. I am quite happy given the near perfect reviews and $50+ off the posted rate. Obviously, the icons have changed. The complete set of amenities were those listed in my previous posts.

Hope this helps others.

Brandon

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]