Priceline Hotel: 5* London (Mayfair-Soho) Grosvenor House

Zabiziz
By Zabiziz,
in

I'm not sure of this property, but i don't think it's the Riverbank Park Plaza as the TA ratings and number of reviews aren't close.

Is this the area you need to be in, as there are other similarly priced and rated hotels in areas which are generally more frequently selected.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your win!

I've merged your most recent post with yoru existing thread for a London stay (i assumed they were the same since both for 5 nites but if this is incorrect please let us know).

Glad to hear the previous post and information on the board was helpful in your purchase.... this is a favorite, but expensive, zone among users.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]