Priceline Hotel: Help booking hotel in London May 10-12

thefreematrix
By thefreematrix,
in

Hi--I've used this site before for HOTWIRE (and it's a gem!). I need some help bidding for a room using PRICELINE as I've never done so before. I want something central and 4-5* (but more importantly, with tripadvisor rating of 4 or more), assuming that taxes are not included, I'm looking for something under $125 (and preferably closer to $80). Any advice is much appreciated.

I need one room, for 1 person.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Hi--I've used this site before for HOTWIRE (and it's a gem!).
It's disappointing that this is your first post :) Please post your wins to the board as they occur so that your information can help others just as the information of others has helped you.

In regards to your upcoming stay, 'central' means something different to each user, which zone(s), by PRICELINE name, are you willing to accept?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Actually - I've posted my winnings here before, but it's been a while since I've last signed in and have forgotten my old username entirely, so I had to create a new one (I also couldn't figure out which of my email addresses I used to sign up originally). Sorry for the confusion.

Westminster, Bloomsbury, Kensington, Mayfair, Notting Hill, Regents Park, even the Financial Area are all fair game for me, London wise.

I've posted my winnings here before, but it's been a while since I've last signed in and have forgotten my old username entirely, so I had to create a new one

Assuming you remember the dates of one of your stays, you could easily find one of your previous wins on the board, and then use the password recovery to log back into your account (or PM if you're having trouble)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Westminster, Bloomsbury, Kensington, Mayfair, Notting Hill, Regents Park, even the Financial Area are all fair game

The Financial Area is not a PRICELINE zone... do you mean The City?

I'm doubtful you're budget is enough for a 5*, but did you want to try for a 5* first up to your limit and then try again for a 4* property... or are you looking for the least expensive 4* or better hotel for this stay?

You're right, omit the Financial Area. Sorry about that.

I'm looking for a 4* at the lowest price, but... They label a lot of hotels as 4* and that's not really accurate, so I want to make sure it's something that also has 4* (at least according to reviews) on tripadvisor-- is that possible at all on priceline? If not, a normal strategy for 4* would be fine...

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]