Priceline Hotel: 3* Orlando (WDW) Radisson Worldgate

Wahoo
By Wahoo,
in

Unfortunately, I don't remember my bid attempts for this hotel. I booked the Radisson at $52 per night without taxes and resort fees. My total with resort fees ended up being $201 or $67 per night.

The hotel has a number of issues with security and upkeep. Outside locks are inoperable in both wings of the hotel. Priceline customers receive low end beds without the Select Comfort options. I ended up asking for a room change on account of the internet connection. This little request ended up scoring me a room with the Select comfort beds. I also got hammered with a resort fee of $8 per day. The list of things resort fees covered were a joke (Self Parking, Heated Pool, etc.). Overall, I'd never knowingly choose to stay with this resort.

YIKES .. I just scored this place for $50 a night thinking I just hit the lottery. Now that I read this I am worried. I don't plan on spending much time in the hotel but I certainly don't want to sleep in a s-hole. Is there anyway out of this once Priceline has charged my card? What would be suggested in an effort to get the best I can out of the experience if I am stuck there?

Thanks.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]