Hotwire Hotel: 3* Rome Central 8/5 to 11/5 $154 per night Any Ideas?

Ben Begg
By Ben Begg,
in

We are considering this offer from Hotwire at $154US per night as it seems pretty good for this time of the year in Central Rome. Are dates are 8th May to 11th May 2008.

Amenities include:

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

High-speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Children's Activity Program

Property offers supervised programs, events or activities for younger guests; an additional charge may apply.

Trip Advisor Rating 4.0 out of 5.0 , Last Reviewed December 2007 (This might narrow it down if I went through all the hotels that are centrally located on Trip Advisor and have a rating of 4.0 and were reviewed at that time I suppose)

I thought it might be the Hilton Cavillieri at a guess?

No, not the Hilton Cavalieri, which is probabaly a 5* hotel and not in this zone anyway.

"Children's program" could mean something formal, or maybe just that the hotel can help provide a babysitter.

It could be the Best Western Globus Hotel, which is mentioned on TripAdvisor as being a Hotwire hotel, and which has a 4.0 rating. This does have babysitting, for a nominal fee, as well as a restaurant and wi-fi access.

I think this will be an adequate hotel, but it's not very central, if this is what it is.

We are considering this offer from HOTWIRE at $142US per night in Rome (West). Our dates are 8th May to 11th May 2008.

3.5* Rome West 8/5 to 11/5

Amenities include:

Smoke Free Rooms

Guest rooms at this hotel are always smoke-free.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Tennis Nearby

Property is located within walking distance or a short drive of at least one tennis court; an extra charge typically applies.

Trip Advisor Rating 4.0 out of 5.0 , Last Reviewed October 2007. 20+ Reviews

I did a 'trial' package to rome using HOTWIRE and the Bettoja Hotel Mediterraneo came up having the Tennis Nearby which is not a common feature. The only thing I would say is that it is not really West of Rome is it.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]