Priceline Hotel: 4* London (The City-London Bridge) Hilton London Tower Bridge

Schick
By Schick,
in

Hi There

I was hoping someone could help me identify a 4* hotel coming up on Hotwire

Its in the Bloomsbury-Marble Arch region.

It has fitness centre, pool, restaurant and business centre.

I have looked around to try and see if anyone else has ID'd it in the past but I don't seem to have much luck.

thanks

Schick

Could it be the Hilton Metropole? It fits the criteria and I think I remember it moving regions on Priceline as well.

I actually ended up winning a different priceline bid last night - so I'll go post my win over on the priceline thread....but Im thinking its the Metropole...

I'd had unsuccessful bids up to $115 in the day for this area and also in a seperate bid in the Mayfair soho area for 4*

For this bid I first went in at $125 in the Mayfair-Soho section for 5* ( i know, not happening)

it was rejected

Then i went in at $130 in the Mayfair Soho AND the City London Bridge at both 4* and 5* and was accepted at the Hilton London Tower Bridge ( the one i wanted!)

With taxes and fees its approx $160

I might have been able to get it for around the $125 if I'd started in the London bridge region at that price, i just thought I'd give the Mayfair region a shot first at 5*

Nice win.

I don't see how the hotel in the original query could be the Hilton Metropole on Hotwire, because it's not in the Bloomsbury-Marble Arch zone on Hotwire. On Priceline, the Hilton Metropole is in the Regents Park - Baker Street zone (which hasn't changed so far as I can tell).

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]