Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Orlando (Sea World - I-Drive South) Westgate Lakes Resort and Spa

Yo Eleven
By Yo Eleven,
in

Looking to find out if this condo has been ID'ed here or if anyone would know which place this is from the following description:

Date of stay 1/23/14 through 1/25/14

hot Rate Condo

SeaWorld - I-drive South area

Rate: $51.00 per night 3.5 stars

60% recommended

Resort fee: $9.95 per night

Amenities

Free Parking

Resort

Pet friendly

Studio

Daily Housekeeping

Children's actvities

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool, and then click the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.... and your searches too!

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hello thank you for your response. I went to the BiddingHelper.com and click on the tab and it brought me to the same page as before. The same amenities are listed. It also says there are only "5 left" I don't know if this is for real or a tease to get you to book? I am close to pulling the trigger on this one but hoping for some hints first on which place this could be. thanks.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool, and then click the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab...
...click on the tab and it brought me to the same page as before.

As indicated, use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab which should have an entirely different layout than the page you are currently viewing.

If you want to use the page you're viewing you need to do the following to see the complete set of amenities:

1) search HOTWIRE and select the offer from the search results page

2) click the BOOK NOW button

3) in the TRIP SUMMARY BOX click the 'See more' link at the end of the amenities

Please confirm if you're now seeing more amenities than you've listed above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Ahhhhh. I was hitting the wrong tab! I got it now and here are the amenities.

Any idea of the place?

SeaWorld - I-drive South

•Condo

•Resort

•Free Parking

•Pet friendly

•Studio

•Daily Housekeeping

•Children's actvities

•Fitness Center

•Pool(s)

•Restaurant(s)

•Business Center

•24-hour Front Desk

•Self service laundry

•Internet access

•Tennis Nearby

•Spa Services

•Kitchenette

A property with this amenity set has not yet been reported to the board, but a guess would be a new amenity set and a downgrade of the Westgate Lakes Resort and Spa since it was last reported to the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Thank you for your guess. I am pondering on whether to purchase or not.

Do you know if there is a way to find out what the resort fees are at these places? Certainly, $9.95 would seem to be an individual fee different from the other properties. If there is a way I could find out what the resort fee for Westgate Lakes Resort is that would be nice. I guess I can simply call them and see if there is a match. That may be the key to the mystery. Finding out which fee goes to which resort.

WOW!!!!! I answered my own question. I went to the Westgate Lakes Resort website and sure enough it has a $9.95 resort fee listed.

I was convinced that this was probably the place so I had to GO FOR IT! I went on the HOTWIRE links through betterbidding as requested and sure enough I got assigned to Westgate Lakes Resort and Spa. Also, instead of $51 a night it came out to $49 a night. The rate changed a couple of bucks to the better!

Check in is 1/23 and check out is 1/26 to clarify.

I am impressed and I wanted to let you know what I got so you have the information.

Thank you for your help! We are booked!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that you're pleased with the results... we're happy to have helped. :)

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new star rating and amenity set for this property.

Have a great trip!

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]