Hotwire Hotel: 3* Portland (Airport PDX Entrance-Cascade Station) Aloft Cascasde Stn

robitude
By robitude,
in

Hey all, I'm trying to ID this particular hotel and am hoping it's the Aloft, based on the glowing reviews.

Only amenities listed are:

Airport Shuttle

Fitness Center

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Hotwire's saying it's recommended in 90% of customer reviews. Anyone think my guess is correct?

If you change the search parameters to 2 adults/1 child, the 3* hotel in this zone has the above amenities plus Smoke Free and Pool, which makes it a match for Aloft. Since it has the same customer feedback as the hotel in your original search, my guess is that it's the Aloft as well. You may want to book as 2 adults/1 child because of the "stronger" match (the rate was the same when I checked).

If you decide to book this hotel, please start your purchase from the Hotwire link on this site.

Thanks for your reply - it makes me more likely to purchase it. I may wind up waiting to see how that thread about the RiverPlace/Larkspur turns out before booking this one, since the reviews there are even more spectacular. In any case, I'll report back with the outcome and will be sure to use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links here to make my purchase.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]