Priceline Hotel: 4* LA-San Fernando Valley (Burbank-Universal-Glendale) Hilton Glendale

BigErn
By BigErn,
in

Been bidding on this property for about 3 weeks and could not get any good hits. Received counteroffer (+$22) at $77, $80, $82, and $84. $85 finally accepted. Really needed to stay here for logistical reasons or was going to consider Pasadena.

Stayed here several times and very pleased with this property, although never paid more than $58. Must have something going on or with the 4* upgrade they changed their minimums.

Best available rate on Hilton site $1314.59 USD

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $85.00

Subtotal: $510.00

Taxes & Fees: $74.94

Total Charges*: $584.94

(Apologies, but still cannot get the PRICELINE link to work on this site -- does not load from the moderator's signatures on my machines :) )

Oddly enough, the HOTWIRE link works but not the PRICELINE. I've used this board many times and have no trouble doing what I can to support the efforts, just doesn't seem to want to work for me.

If I can get the direct link, maybe that will work.

While it's always a good deal to pay less than 50% of retail, I've gotten this property many times in the past at much lower rates, so I feel like I spent alot this time. :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]