Hotwire Hotel: 3* Toronto (Airport YYZ)

Manatus
By Manatus,
in

For Apr 14-17 I see a 3* with Fitness/Restaurant/Business/Internet for $56, with 90% reviews. From the sticky list it appears that this could be either the Doubletree or the Radisson. However review websites lead me to highly prefer the Radisson - is there any way to tell which it is?

For Apr 14-17 I see a 3* with Fitness/Restaurant/Business/Internet for $56, with 90% reviews. From the sticky list it appears that this could be either the Doubletree or the Radisson. However review websites lead me to highly prefer the Radisson - is there any way to tell which it is?

Watch out---I booked 3* toronto airport a few months back & got Quality inn in Mississauga- which was rated 2.5* the month previous by hotwire- Not very good-complained to hotwire with nothing done. If your travelling with your spouse- take the plunge & book 4*- you will be much better off. good luck

Watch out---I booked 3* toronto airport a few months back & got Quality inn in Mississauga- which was rated 2.5* the month previous by hotwire- Not very good-complained to hotwire with nothing done. If your travelling with your spouse- take the plunge & book 4*- you will be much better off. good luck

Hi, I ended up not going with Hotwire because we were lucky enough to have my father in law use some of his million (literally) Priority Club points to book a room for us. That said, in the future I'll definitely make use of this forum's links.

But thanks for the info about the Quality Inn... good to know that they change things up sometimes. I'd probably be a bit annoyed too to get a Quality Inn as a 3* too. My only issue with Mississauga 4* hotels is that almost all of them are at the airport and tend to charge a lot for parking and usually Internet. I think the Sheraton Gateway even makes you use Pearson Airport parking, not as good a deal to get a cheap room but have to pay $35/day to park.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]