Priceline Hotel: Resort Oahu (Waikiki Beach) Hyatt Regency

cheapfind
By cheapfind,
in

Hi all,

I am new here and to priceline. Great forum :)

I am looking to bid on waikiki resort, #7 beach area (and firm on both) from April 29th - May 4th (flight is booked) for one room.

I started first bid:

April 4th - $80

April 5th - $82

Looking for suggestions for a bid tonight and until I get a good deal! Can I keep the same bid value? My absolute maximum is $100/night although realistically in the 80's works best which I know is low.

Also, when I sent the 2nd bid it said "duplicate request" - is this normal? The bid value did go up to 82, but not sure if that is correct. I do not want to change the area or star rating.

Thanks in advance!

Also, when I sent the 2nd bid it said "duplicate request" - is this normal? The bid value did go up to 82, but not sure if that is correct. I do not want to change the area or star rating.

Please read this link: Priceline Re-Bidding Explained

Just post if you have any additional questions.

Yes, you can stay at the same value if you feel comfortable with it. Or you can raise a $1-$3. This up to you.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]