Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* North Columbus?

sticks34jack
By sticks34jack,
in

This hotel has not yet been identified, but a few guesses would include the Sheraton Suites, Radisson, and the Ramada... with the Radisson being my best guess out of the three.

If you book it please let us know how it goes and use THIS LINK to begin your purchase.

Let us know if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Just making sure...Hotwire has two areas ( Worthington and North Columbus). Whereas Priceline groups the two into one area "Worthington". Are the choices you are guessing the ones in the Worthington area? For instance, from my studying, I know that the Sheraton Suites will come up as a "customer favorite" if I pick the Worthington area. I am stumped by the "Columbus North" area. I have looked and looked at websites and can't seem to find a hotel that matches. I am afraid to gamble on this one cause I really do not want a hotel on West I-270 getting close to the airport (so the "airport shuttle" icon is slowing me from picking this). I prefer to be in the southern portion of this area on I-71. I was just hoping that maybe one of the readers would have identified this particular hotel in the past and just didn't post their win. Thank you so much for your help and if I decide to get it I will use your link!!

• 3 weeks later...

Decided not to try for this unknown hotel. This was one trip where I needed a definite exit(s) for my stay. I booked a hotel for $50 through a hotel website. We do travel to Columbus a few times throughout the year and I may be able to try again at some point. If I do, I will post the unknown hotel!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]