Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Atlanta (Perimeter) Crowne Plaza

sheddykruger
By sheddykruger,
in

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Orlando thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay... then bump this thread and we'll have a look at the above.

Follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancell your trip, etc.

Yellowdog.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Ok, it's always the hard ones :)

I'm sorry to say that a 3* property with this amenitie combo has not yet been reported/ID'd to the board.

But my guess would be the Regency Suites. But this is only a guess.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchase, and let us know how it goes or if you need any additional help with your stay.

Yellowdog.

PS. Please follow-up this thread with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancell your trip, etc.

Ok, it's always the hard ones :)

I'm sorry to say that a 3* property with this amenitie combo has not yet been reported/ID'd to the board.

But my guess would be the Regency Suites. But this is only a guess.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchase, and let us know how it goes or if you need any additional help with your stay.

Yellowdog.

PS. Please follow-up this thread with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancell your trip, etc.

I also notice Embassy Suites was in the area coverage map do u think thats a possibility?

An Embassy Suites would probably come in at 3.5 and I think the two city hotels would come in Downtown or Buckhead.

While the Regency Suites is likely as they do not mention the pool anymore on website, the Residence Inn Atlanta Midtown / Historic would also work although the "boutique" classification would be a strech.

An Embassy Suites would probably come in at 3.5 and I think the two city hotels would come in Downtown or Buckhead.

While the Regency Suites is likely as they do not mention the pool anymore on website, the Residence Inn Atlanta Midtown / Historic would also work although the "boutique" classification would be a strech.

Thanks....i'm kinda undecided what i'm going to do.....

The above is a 3.5* Perimeter property. The listing has not yet been ID"d/reported to the board, but may be the Westin back at the 3.5* level.

Please keep all posts regarding this stay within this thread. Thank you.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Hello guys i booked with hotwire and the 3.5 perimeter property was......Crowne Plaza Perimeter NW...thanks for the help

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]