HNL Honolulu Midsize National

adventurer
By adventurer,
in

I know it's overpriced. I wanted to bid for convertible but when $20 was too low, i forgot to lower the price when switched to Midsize bid. End up paying $15 extra to upgrade to Convertible to become $35. (that's also my strategy to see how much more it takes for upgrade). After tax it's $51.08. From Travelocity, the Enterprise quote is $44 but after tax it's $55. Don't know why PL changes much more tax.

One question, if I need a rental car as well in Big Island, but drop off and pick up location are different, is that NOT possible to do in PL?

Thanks.

Thank you for sharing your result with the board!

Drive safe.

Can you please post the name of the rental company.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE and PRICELINE links to start future purchases.

One question, if I need a rental car as well in Big Island, but drop off and pick up location are different, is that NOT possible to do in PL?

This is diffrent from location to location so you have to check with PRICELINE directly.

Yellowdog.

Thanx for the follow-up :)

This is diffrent from location to location so you have to check with PRICELINE directly X 2

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]