Hotwire Hotel: Chicago Apr 27-30 trying to get W City Center

mbuckingham
By mbuckingham,
in

I have a conference in Chicago the end of the month. I missed the deadline for the discounted rate at the W City Center, but hoping to still get in.

The Conference is at the Civic Opera House so anything close will do.

Here's what comes up with a search of 2 adults searching near that address (20 North Wacker Drive Chicago, IL) Apr 27-30:

Chicago Loop:

3 1/2 fitness and internet $74

4 boutique fitness restaurant business internet $125

Mag Mile

4 1/2 bed choice fitness restaurant business laundry internet spa $118 90%

4 bed choice fitness restaurant business internet $99 80%

Water Tower

4 bed choice, fitness, restaurant, business, internet $76

Thanks again!

None of these would appear to be the W City Center, although there are other options nearby.

If you would like something a little different/unique, the Buckingham Athletic Club is $127 for these dates. That is a high-end athletic club in the South Loop area that rents a set of rooms (which are on the 40th floor of the stock exchange building) and offers guests access to the extensive athletic facilities, as well as free breakfast. Given the floor, views are also pretty impressive. I believe Everest, which is a very highly rated/high end restaurant, provides room service, as it's on the same floor.

If you use coupon code 10WINTER, that takes $10 off = $117.

My guess for the 4* Loop would be the Allegro, while the 3.5* would be the Central Loop Hotel.

Mag Mile: 4.5* (likely James) 4* (could be a few different properties, such as the Hyatt, Westin, Sheraton or Hard Rock, but I'm guessing it might be the HR.)

The 4* NMA has not yet been ID'd, but that area would definitely be a trek to the Loop.

The possible Allegro would be closest, but the Buckingham would be not too bad a distance and offer some unique benefits (breakfast, use of the facilities and potentially a good-to-great view.)

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE, PRICELINE or Expedia.com links.

Would still be the Palmer. Are you looking only for the W? A lot of the hotels mentioned above are not far from it, and while waiting for it to appear - which on HOTWIRE it very well may not for these dates - you could miss other options that may go if these dates are busy enough in the Loop.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

The conference hotel is the W...I actually just got word that I can stay with some friends in the area so while that is a great deal and tempting, going to have to skip.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]