Hotwire Hotel: 4.5 * in north scottsdale dates 04/21-04/24

jlavalee
By jlavalee,
in

Need help to ID this North Scottsdale Condo for dates 04/21-04-25. I have booked the Westin 4* resort for the beginning of my trip(04/17-04/20), but my family is coming in on the 21st so need a place that is good for 3 people.

Found on Hotwire BB link:

3.5* North scottsdale condo Amenitites listed:

Condo

resort

1 Bedroom suite

Non smoking

free parking

A/C

in room laundry

fitness center

pools

24 hour front desk

laundry facilities

high speed internet

golf nearby

tennis nearby

85% review by others

price is $96/night

I didn't think this was the orange tree resort, I think they have different icons for their ammenities; such as missing bussiness center, and it didn't mention free parking. Any thoughts????

Also to confuse things; if I change the request for same dates, to 2 people the 3.5 North Scottsdale for $83/night:

condo

1 bedroom suite

fitness

pool

24 hour front desk

laundry facilities

100% recommended

Im very confused? Are these the same- Any guess on what hotels/resort these are?

Thanks so muc!!!!!

I'm sorry to say that a 3.5* property with this amenitie combo has not yet been reported/ID'd to the board. And i don't know the area well enough to take an educated guess for this.

But member tilepusher is really good at this area. May he jumps in if he sees this post.

Sorry I could not be of more assistance.

If you decide to book this property so please post the outcome.

Yellowdog.

Could the 3.5* property I listed above and somebody else inquired about it early today- be the Scottsdale Marriot at Mcdowel Mountains???

I'm sorry to say that a 3.5* property with this amenitie combo has not yet been reported/ID'd to the board. And i don't know the area well enough to take an educated guess for this.

But member tilepusher is really good at this area. May he jumps in if he sees this post.

Sorry I could not be of more assistance.

If you decide to book this property so please post the outcome.

Yellowdog.

My best guess for the condo you found when you searched for 3 adults is the Sheraton Desert Oasis, though I'm not as confident in that guess as I'd like to be. The condo in your 2 adult search could be the same, but there's not enough information to made a good educated guess.

Well I havent booked yet but am getting close; the Sheaton Oasis I think is a place which I thought was nice.

If anyone else books this or has another other infomation that would be so helpful!!! Thank you all for your insight. Hope to get more details if I can- but whatever I decide to do I will book through your site and keep you posted.

Thanks again

Listed 2 people staying. 4.5* for $119.5/night and has 90% positive reviews

AMenities are:

resort

fitness center

pools

restuarant

business center

high speed internet

golf and tennis nearby

spa services

Any guess's.

Possible the Hyatt Regency??

Help

Also Mjor Help with this 3.5* north scottsdale condo, for 69/night. ANd it got 100% customer reviews.

resort

1bedroom

fitness center

pools

bussiness center

24 hour front desk

laundry facilites

high speed internet access

golf nearby

kitchenette( I talk to a person today the shearaton Oasis villa's) and she mentioned the room sound like this but mentioned it didn't have the full kitchen; but refridgerator, microwave, just no stove) she made it sound like kitchenette.??? NOt sure help.??

condo

**Note she also said the standard room which had a bedroom, then seperate living area and smaller kitchen kitchenette. She was offering it to me for $189/night at s,the dessert Oasis Villa's. She also made the distinction there were timeshares, condos, villa's. So I didn't see a villa ammenitity.

But I know there are still rooms or timeshares available there-

I need to figure out what star rating the sheraton dessert Oasis villa's are???

ANy help please please. Somebody earlier thought this might be the oasis I listed previously, but wanted to clarify again wha the amenities were.

help, help. Thanks for everything and everyone who has participated. I really appreciate it

Please keep all posts in the same thread since posts are for the same stay. We will edit the topic in the end.

4.5*

Best guess would be the Fairmont.

Condo.

This has not been reported/ID'd to the board.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchase, and let us know how it goes or if you need any additional help with your stay.

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]