Hotwire Hotel: 3* London (Ealing - Hammersmith - Brentford) Express By Holiday Inn Pa

chw
By chw,
in

Saw this hotel at Hotwire for a total of about $128 including taxes a few days ago (probably about $49 per night). But I thought I'd think about this, which proved to be a mistake, since the hotel went up the next day. Problem is that it is available for <50$ for 7/2/10-7/3/10 but not available at all for 7/3/10-7/4/10. Still managed to book both nights, but paid $69x2 plus taxes, totalling ~ $178. Still an acceptable deal. Used the HOTWIRE link, as usual.

oh, I am sorry, completely forgot about the amenities. :) They were the usual ones also mentioned in the hotel list: Complimentary Breakfast Restaurant(s) Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

Congratulations on your success. :)

Very nice deal for this Holiday Inn Express property! Can you confirm the amenities that were showing with the HOTWIRE listing?

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using the site's HOTWIRE link.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]