Priceline Hotel: 3* Burlington - Stowe (Burlington) Sheraton

avial
By avial,
in

Got the Sheraton Burlington for $45/night/room, 2 rooms, '4' adults, for 2 nights.

started at $35 w/Burlington, rejected

added Montpelier/Barre, $45, accepted. thinking I should've went to $40 instead...

was hoping to get the Wyndham instead, but no luck there. Based my bid on what I saw via another priceline discussion website where someone got the Wyndham for $51 for 1/21, and here I saw that someone got rejected for a 3* for $50, so I figured I had plenty of breathing room.

Nonetheless, $45/night/room for 6 adults is chump change. I just hope those floor carpets are mighty thick.

I've stayed at the Sheraton before, on business, as well as at the Wyndham (back when it was called Radisson) and I'd say that the Sheraton is a nicer property. However, it's a rather long walk to downtown. If you need any advice on the area, just ask, as I've now been living in Burlington for over 2 years.

dates: Friday, 2/25 - Sunday, 2/27

I'm coming up with friends for the Magic Hat Mardi Gras thing and to do some snow sports. Glad to hear that the sheraton is better, I had read a review off the sheraton that claimed that the beds and mattress were just a joke. I'm also hoping to sneak a usage on my Starwoods card when I go up.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]