Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Phoenix (North Scottsdale) Hyatt Regency Gainey Ranch

DawnMarie
By DawnMarie,
in

I have been watching for weeks and was happy to grab this 4.5* for $78. It was listed as Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa once confirmed but after doing some research found that the resort is actually the Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Gainey Ranch. The amenities listed were: Resort, Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, High Speed Internet, Golf, Tennis & Spa. The Trip Advisor rating was 4.5* and the customer rating shown was 'recommended in 95% of customer reviews'. Prior to booking I was told on the detail screen that there would be a $15 resort fee, which I don't mind paying.

I have booked each day separately of my trip and therefore will have to move, but am still watching for my first night's stay. So far staying at the Hyatt Gainey Ranch and Intercontinental Montelucia. I'm hopeful that the Hyatt Gainey Ranch will open up on the 14th also.....but am OK to move so am just looking for the best deals. I'm paying $165 for the Montelucia shown on a different entry.

I checked the Hyatt website today and found the rate for 4/15 was $319.20 and I payed $78 thru HOTWIRE! Whoo Hoo!

Yes I booked thru HOTWIRE from the Betterbidding.com site.....of course!

DawnMarie,

Congratulations on your success! Looks like a great deal and some great savings!

Glad to see you're happy with the results and the deal you received.

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

jlavalee,

Rates are date specific, and rates for your dates (as per your hotwire hotel thread) are more expensive than all threads you're replying to looking for the "trick" to getting the same deal as the OP.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Inspired you got such a great deal. Any tips since you are getting such great deals.

My trip is starting 4/16, 4/17-4/21, or 4/22.

Thanks

Keep watching every day and even twice a day to see what comes up. Things can change very quickly. Also be prepared to book the minute you see something great out there because it may be gone in minutes. I decided to book my nights one at a time to see if I could get lower rates but may have to move each day....which I really don't want to do. At this point I am hoping I can get my first night at the same place as my second but I haven't seen it listed since I booked my stay. I am still hopeful though because I don't leave for 5 days....and I will secure something the day before I leave at the latest.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]