Priceline Hotel: 4* New Orleans (Convention Center) Hilton Riverside

CAVEMAN1949
By CAVEMAN1949,
in

My original dates were April 7 to April 10. Based on Better Bidding posts, I started with $65 for 4* and worked up to $75 for 2*, with no luck. So I used Expedia to see if I could diagnose the problem. Expedia showed plenty of cheap rooms for 4-07 and 4-08, but only expensive rooms or sold out on Friday 4-09. So I changed my dates and had success on my first bid.

4* Hilton New Orleans Riverside (Convention Center Warehouse Arts). My first bid of $65 per night for two nights (4-07 to 4-08) was accepted. With taxes and fees, the total was $159.20 for two nights. The cheapest rate on the Hilton site was $329.41. I will try to find a place for the third night after I get to New Orleans!

This shows that convention center hotels can be a real bargain when there are no conventions! Thank you Better Bidding. Don't forget to use the link to HOTWIRE and PRICELINE.

Congratulations on your success!

Nicely done and researched! Glad to see you were (partially) successful and happy with the results for this leg of your stay. If you'd like any help with the remaining nite feel free to start a NEW TOPIC.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]