Priceline Hotel: 4* Los Angeles (Hollywood) W Hotel Hollywood

belindai
By belindai,
in

I have never used Priceline before but from reading your forums it seems that people successfully bid on W Hotel Hollywood for $119. I would really like to get W Hotel Hollywood and having never used Priceline before don't know what the steps are, what other hotels am I likely to get if I don't get the W?

From what I can gather the way to go about this is?...

Use BB's PRICELINE link

5/5-5/6

Hollywood $99

Hollywood $119 add Lawndale area

As mentioned in your other priceline hotel thread, you can't bid on, target, or increase your chances of a specific hotel when bidding on PRICELINE.

You can see the hotels reported to the board in this zone in our Priceline Hotel List, but keep in mind the comments at the top of the hotel list regarding that there could be others not yet reported to the board and/or hotels already reported upgraded/downgraded.

If you'd like to proceed with PRICELINE let us know your maximum bid and we'll suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Ok, thanks, I did try to bid, however, can you only bid on priceline if you have an american or canadian credit card?

I got through all the steps but it wouldn't proceed through the billing address, stating I need to select state and zip code, however, I don't live in the US or Canada?

Do you think this could be the W on hotwire?

HOTWIRE 4 Star Los Angeles Hollywood $129

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

High-speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

HOTWIRE 4-star hotel in Beverly Hills - West Hollywood $139

This hotel features the following amenities:

Boutique Hotel

Property offers a distinctive, unique or eclectic atmosphere. Many boutique hotels are smaller, hip properties in an urban setting, or renovated hotels with historical flair.

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

High-speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

I took a risk and bid on Priceline and won the W Hotel Hollywood for $119. I didn't want to risk it as the median hotel price was $209, which is available on the W hotel website for these dates, and by the time I sorted out my problems with the billing address, it had gone up to $269 median price. So I first bid $119 and it was accepted straightaway. I bid through the Betting Bidding's PRICELINE link. Very happy with this, thanks for your helpful website. I had to put CA as my state and Zip code 99999, as suggested by others on your forums.

Congratulations, your price of $119 was accepted by W Hollywood.

Check-In Date:

Wed, May 5, 2010 / After 03:00 PM

Check-Out Date:

Fri, May 7, 2010 / 12:00 PM

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $119.00

Subtotal: $238.00

Taxes & Fees: $43.74

Total Charges*: $281.74

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]