Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Phoenix (Central) Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort

MrBrightsde
By MrBrightsde,
in

If you go back to HOTWIRE (please use this link) and click the CONTINUE button next to this offering and then click the "See all " link on top of the icons, do you see more amenities than what you've listed above?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases..

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This property has not yet been reported to the board, but the Embassy Suites and the InnSuites Airport-Tempe both seem to fit and would be likely candidates among the possibilities.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

What do you think the chances of the Comfort Suites Airport-Tempe being 3* are? The Embasy Suites looks nice, I found the Comfort Suites (Which looks okay but nothing special) when searching for the InnSuites (which has no pictures on its website). So I don't know if it's worth the risk. Anyone have an opinion?

I booked this hotel hoping it was the Biltmore. But it seems like a great hotel none the less.

I see it is listed on the BB list as 4* but it has changed back to 3 1/2*. I can also confirm that it dose list the "High-speed Internet Access".

Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort

3 adults

Amenities

Resort

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

P.S. I used the BB HOTWIRE link! Thanks for the help

I Double Triple and Quadruple checked everything...

By looking at the TripAdvisor rating "3 1/2*" I found that...

The Embassy Suites and the InnSuites both had ratings to high to match.

I then found only 4 hotels with suites and the same TA rating that were within the Tempe area HOTWIRE map.

The Country Inn & Suites

The Homestead Suites

The Comfort Suites

& The Hampton Inn & Suites

The Hampton (4234 S. 48th Street) was the only one with a restaurant.

So if anyone asks I'm 95% sure its the Hampton.

And after all that...I decided I was over thinking it and I wasn't all that excited about the Hampton so I stepped it up a notch and booked a Hilton.

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're happy with the results of this purchase and looking forward to your stay.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and helping us update the star rating of this property for the Hotwire Hotel List.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

PS- note at the Hampton Inn you reference at 234 S. 48th Street is in HOTWIRE's Phoenix Airport PHX zone, so i don't think that was the property you were being offered above.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]