Priceline Hotel: Resort (WDW) Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress

q_tilly
By q_tilly,
in

I had been bidding this for weeks for my in-laws and are very happy that they raised their limit from their previous cap of $125. Only the Hyatt and JW Marriott showed any availability. It isn't often that you get a chance to win a WDW zone resort other than the Wyndham or Hilton, but when they each had a sold out day in that range, it opened the door for some of the higher priced gems to come into play. The "hyatt.com" internet rates were $249 for the first night, $229 for the next 4 and $269 for the last night.

Universal and WDW resorts, using the 8 area rebid zones. Bid and rejected at $85, $100, $110, $120, $130, $135.......accepted at $140 (there was no counteroffer at any time).

Check-In Date: Friday, February 11, 2005

Check-Out Date: Thursday, February 17, 2005

Hotel Name: Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress

One Grand Cypress Boulevard

Orlando, Florida 32836

Your Offer Price: $140.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 6

Subtotal: $840.00

Taxes and Service Fees: $123.15

Total Charges: $963.15

Congratulation on your win (even though it was for your in-laws there is a certain sense of pride and accomplishment in getting a great deal).

I'm glad you convinced/suggested that they raise their maximim bid a little as the extra $15/nite certainly seems well worth it given the outcome as the REVIEWS are excellent!

Wish them a good stay for us and thank you for sharing your win and bidding history with the board (as it also adds a new hotel to our lists!)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]