Priceline Hotel: Bidding Assistance - FLL 2/26/05

cjckco
By cjckco,
in

Been trying priceline for three weeks now for Fort Lauderdale for the night of 2/26/05 for a pre-cruise stay and continue to get rejected. Following is history:

4* - Ft Lauderdale Beach, Downtown, Airport - $70 rejected

3* - " " - $75 rejected

2 1/2* - " " - $80 rejected

Would be OK with the Airport LaQuinta (currently holding a reservation there for $144, $160 with taxes) but I am afraid of getting other 2*'s which I don't want (Ramada, Comfort Inn, etc.). And $160 seems outrageous to pay for a 2*!

Didn't want to pay over $100, but I'm at a loss as to what to do now. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Did you go with the La Quinta thru EasyClick?

You can also use our search tool which makes it easy to search the 'off the record' deals (left hand side of the page), the non-opaque offerings (right side of the page), as well as the entire city (center of the page).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

As well you should continue to try to beat it... but at least now you have "something in hand" and can properly determine a bidding limit by weighing the options of the unknown to the La Quinta at $109/nite.

Keep us updated and let us know if we can of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]