Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Virginia Beach (Downtown Norfolk) Marriott Norfolk Waterside

MurtleCake
By MurtleCake,
in

I've stayed at this property before...

If you're driving, all the parking garages are owned by the city and have the same rates. If you don't need in/out privileges it will likely be cheaper to park on your own than in the hotel's designate garage (they have an agreement with the city for in/out privileges for their guests for a flat fee). If you need the in/out, give the hotel a call to find out specifically which is the one to park in, as two city garages are attached to the hotel but only one offers the in/out privileges. Also, if your stay is a Saturday/Sunday (or Sunday/Monday) the meters are not enforced on Sunday (doublecheck to confirm this is still the case)... we ended up street parking at a meter on Saturday until the meters were no longer enforced, then move the car Monday morning to a garage for a few hours.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks! Actually I was going to rent a car (because I'm turning 25 that day and strictly because I can haha), I see on the website either 14 or 19 a day, thats not too bad regardless (considering the deal I got on a room)

Any driving tips? I'm an aggressive Los Angeles driver i'm sure I can handle anything, but sometimes downtown driving can be a bit tricky. I have never been to this area before really. (only a very short trip to VA Beach a couple years ago)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]