Hotwire Hotel: 4* Phoenix (North Scottsdale) Westin Kierland Resort and Spa

SadieJ
By SadieJ,
in

Unfortunately this property has not yet been reported to the board or identified.

Let us know what you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of help with a different offering.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Amenities were:

Resort, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Laundry Facilities, High-speed Internet Access, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Spa Services, Children's Activity Program

2 adults 1 room 0 children

95% recommended

Price $122 :)

Booked via Better Bidding HOTWIRE Link

Thanks!

jlavalee,

Rates are date specific, and rates for your dates (as per your hotwire hotel thread) are more expensive than all threads you're replying to looking for the "trick" to getting the same deal as the OP.

The Westin Kierland is sold-out for your dates, so the chances of them offering inventory to PRICELINE or HOTWIRE for your dates is very low, as they don't have any rooms available for your complete stay. The sold-out condition, along with the high rates you're seeing at all the other hotels in the area, indicates a period/dates of high demand, and you have to adjust your expectations as to what would be a 'good deal' based upon prevailing rates for your specific dates.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

I'd bet dollars to donuts that you got the Westin Kierland Villas as opposed to the Westin Kierland Resort & Spa.

I'm looking at rooms at the Resort and Spa for May 1 and finding prices at a minimum of about $312.

The rate at the Villas is $239. The villas are more like condos, so you have the full kitchen, laundry, etc. Not sure whether you have access to the pool/spa at the actual resort or how far away they are.

Never mind, just read the main thread about the distinction between the Villas and the Resort being the Condo marking, and I see it on Hotwire too.

Skeptical but hopeful - we really want to stay at the Westin for our 1st anniversary, but don't really want to pay full price. Looks like the other option we might get is the Orange Tree Resort, and we really don't want that. Amenities to the one I'm seeing for the Westin match those listed (i.e. there are children's activities listed, no children's activities listed at the Orange Tree.) Hmm....

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]