Hotwire Hotel: Help id 3.5 star, Downtown Montreal

dgmassic
By dgmassic,
in

Looking to book something July 16-18 in Montreal - heading to town to see U2!

Very limited choice of hotels came up through hotwire with this being the best of the bunch.

3.5 Star

Downtown Montreal

Amenities:

Fitness Centre

Restaurant(s)

Hi Speed Internet

$116.00 per night

Appreciate any insight that can be provided.

Thanks!

Are you still seeing the hotel above offered on your HOTWIRE search... i'm seeing lesser prices options in this zone at both the 3.5* and 4* levels, and the 3.5* has more amenities than what you've listed above.

If you are still seeing the above, are you searching for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I see this property now although it has not been identified 'as-in'. HOWEVER...

Change your search to 2rooms/4adults/2children and a 'new' 3.5* appears in this zone with:

Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business, Laundry, Internet, Spa

This would be a match for the Holiday Inn Select Montreal-Ctr-Vle-Downtown Cnvntn Center so that would be my best guess for this one.

There is also a 4* hotel which appears for $132/nite with:

Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business

... and this one matches previous reports for Le Westin so that would be my best guess here.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]