Hotwire Hotel: Hotwire Help Needed Identifying 4* Fort Lauderdale Hotel

j22frosty
By j22frosty,
in

Hi! Please help me identify the following HOTWIRE 4* hotel in the Fort Lauderdale Beach Area - it has these amenities:

- Fitness Center

- Pool

- Restaurants

- Business Center8

- Laundry Facilities

- High Speed Internet

When I looked at details, under CUSTOMER REVIEWS, it said that the hotels was recommended 95% of the time in over 50 reviews. It had a 4.5 overall satisfaction rate.

It does not seem to match up with any of the other 4* hotels.

I would love to stay at the new Westin Beach or W!

Thank you for your help!!!

... and your searches too!

I repeated the search today and the results are a little different. The search was as follows:

Selected:

Fort Lauderdale

April 1 to April 4

Limited to 4-star

The results included a HOTWIRE hot SPECIAL RATE property with the following amenities:

RESORT

NEAR BEACH

NON-SMOKING

FITNESS CENTER

POOL

RESTAURANT

BUSINESS CENTER

LAUNDRY

What hotel is it?

I would like to use Priceline to find a beach area hotel in Fort Lauderdale for April 1 to April 4.

However, when I look at the "Pinned" list, I see 4 hotels and they include the Hyatt Pier 66. I do not see this hotel listed in any of the recent wins.

I see the Westin Beach Resort and Starwood W. I would love to get these hotels.

Do you have any advice? Help, please!

Thank you.

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

With PRICELINE you're subject to any hotel in the zone at the star rating (or higher) that you select. A new hotel, or a hotel which hasn't been reported to the board in some time, could appear (or re-appear) at any time.

For the HOTWIRE hotel above, if you go back to HOTWIRE and click the CONTINUE button next to this offering and then click the "See all " link on top of the icons, do you see more amenities than what you've listed above?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

FIRST, I did use the links from your web site!

SECOND, I asked 2 questions which I don't believe you tried to answer. I understand that a new hotel could pop up at any time BUT based upon your recent experience,

1. For Priceline, if there are only the 4* hotels that are NOW on the pinned list, do you think I will get the Westin Beach or W (not the Il Lugano or Hyatt Pier 66)?

2. For Hotwire, what is the hotel with the amenities that I listed?

I am sorry if I was not clear with my posts.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

1. For Priceline, if there are only the 4* hotels that are NOW on the pinned list, do you think I will get the Westin Beach or W (not the Il Lugano or Hyatt Pier 66)?
There is no way to determine/guess the hotel you will get with PRICELINE. As i noted above you could receive any 4* rated hotel in the zone. As there is no information provided by PRICELINE regarding the hotel you'll likely receive when you bid, there is no way to guess which hotel you might received. You can enter "Lauderdale Beach" (without the quotes) in the QUICK SEARCH box in the blue banner at the top of the board to see wins reported in this zone, and get a feel for which hotels come up more often then others, but this may not be indicative of which hotel you will receive for this particular nite.
2. For HOTWIRE, what is the hotel with the amenities that I listed?
As per my reply above, i don't think you have listed all the amenities that this property has associated with it. To ensure that we are seeing the same property, and so i am researching based upon the complete list of amenities associated with this property, please double check the amenities using the method described above.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]