Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* New Orleans (French Quarter) Chateau Bourbon Wyndham Historic

KLB
By KLB,
in

Need help identifying 3.5* New Orleans French Quarter hotel with these amenities:

No Smoking

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Recommended in 90% of Customer Reviews

From the Hotwire List, doesn't seem to be the Chateau Bourbon because of the 90% rating, and it doesn't seem to be Astor Crowne Plaza because of No Smoking Rooms and 90% rating.

Any help?

Ah, I always thought the recommended % of customer reviews was the Trip Advisor %.

A follow-up question though. I also just noticed on the Hotwire details page that below the Customer Review section there is a Customer Rating along with the Trip Advisor "owl eyes" logo as well as the 5 round circles. On the Hotwire page, this has 4 complete circles filled in. Looking at the Trip Advisor page for the Chateau Bourbon, it has 3.5 circles filled in. Should these ratings match?

I also looked at the Westin Canal Place on Trip Advisor and it has four circle filled in.

I guess if those ratings do match it's possible that the listed Hotwire 3.5* French Quarter Hotel is for a downgraded Westin Canal Place.

Using the HOTWIRE link, I booked 4 rooms at this hotel for 2 nights from 9/24-9/26. The hotel is the 3.5* Chateau Bourbon Wyndham Historic with Amenities: Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business.

Is there a way to edit the title of this post, or should I create a new topic to show the winning bid information?

Congratulations on your success!

No need to start a new topic, we've updated the topic title of this thread to reflect your win and have also enabled this thread to appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Hope you're happy with the results and this property works well for your plans.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]