SJC San Jose --> DCA Washington National

uop1497
By uop1497,
in

Congratulations on your sucess!

I've edited your topic title to indicate that these tickets were for 2010 (not 2009)... can you confirm that this is correct or were these tickets from last year?

How was your routing/time schedule on this trip? Do you recall the best ticket prices available thru conventional means?

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Hope you had a good trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry, I sill use to 2009 year instead of 2010. This ticket purchased on 2010 year. I just return from my trip from DC. Shoreham hotel is a nice hotel to stay with. I bought the first night using HOTWIRE link. Thanks for correcting my mistake.

Here is the itinerary

Depart From

San Jose Intl (SJC)

San Jose, CA

Departs: 03/02/2010 at 12:10 P.M

To

Washington - Reagan National (DCA)

Washington, DC

Arrives: 03/02/2010 at 10:13 P.M (with 45 minutes stop over Minneapolis St Paul Intl (MSP)

both ways)

Return 03/07/2010

From

Washington - Reagan National (DCA)

Washington, DC

Departs: 03/07/2010 at 6:40 A.M.

Arrive

San Jose Intl (SJC)

San Jose, CA

Arrives: 03/07/2010 at 11:28 A.M

Airline Ticket Cost: $170.00 (USD) per ticket

Airline Ticket Taxes and Fees: $39.55 (USD) per ticket

Number of Tickets: 1

Airfare Subtotal: $209.55 (USD)

Total Trip Cost: $209.55 (USD)

I don't know exactly how much I saved, must be between over $120 - $150 because I bought my ticket only couple days before my departure day. This is a last minutes planning to go with my son to see DC. One nice thing I learn thru this bidding is PRICELINE gave me an option to send email to 4 other persons who may want to accompany me on this trip with the same intinerary and the same pricing. As a result, my son cancelled his booking with Southest airline and was able to buy his ticket $100 cheaper.

We did have a good time there. Now I need to learn how to bid air ticket for international travel. I will ask for your help soon. Please feel free to edit my post so that it is clear to other member to read.

Thanks for the routing.

The layover/connection is short enough (even a little tight for some) but i'm not sure i'd be able to make that 6am flight... when traveling with small children it's just not do-able anymore (and my potential would-be passengers thank me for it! :) )

Glad you had a good trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]