Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

24-hour Front Desk

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Condo

From the amenities listed and my research on this site, I'm fairly certain it is the Lake Eve Resort. However, in the "Choose your beds" option, the options are 2K or 1K+2D whereas the hotel website only indicates rooms with 1K+2Q. That doesn't seem to fit? Can someone confirm this for me?

Regarding total room occupancy, the hotel website indicates they can accommodate 8 people (including 2 on the sofa-bed). Since we are 6 travellers, can we book this room through HOTWIRE (which limits us to 4 in our searches)?

BTW, great site. I'll be sure to use your link.

From the amenities listed and my research on this site, I'm fairly certain it is the Lake Eve Resort. However, in the "Choose your beds" option, the options are 2K or 1K+2D whereas the hotel website only indicates rooms with 1K+2Q. That doesn't seem to fit? Can someone confirm this for me?
I don't think anyone can confirm this for you, but i can speculate that the hotel may have one or two units on the property which have double beds, which due to the low number of units they don't list on their website (and perhaps only sell thru 3rd parties)
Regarding total room occupancy, the hotel website indicates they can accommodate 8 people (including 2 on the sofa-bed). Since we are 6 travellers, can we book this room through HOTWIRE (which limits us to 4 in our searches)?
It's a calculated risk, but i'm guessing that you won't have any issue, but again, can't be certain. The 'problem' could arise if they do infact have 'other' rooms which they only sell thru 3rd parties which are not listed on their website (or should you receive a condo property other than what you expect) However, under the two 'choose bed options' there is a button to click which will offer you a "1K+2Q" option... i would choose this one since, at the very least, this configuration should ensure enough bedding for 6 people, and you could always state that you were originally only going to be 4, but after you purchased the hotel you invited some friends along since you saw the room could hold at least another couple given the 1K and 2Q beds. Hope that make sense.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

But do you agree that it is most likely the Lake Eve Resort?

However, under the two 'choose bed options' there is a button to click which will offer you a "1K+2Q" option... i would choose this one since, at the very least, this configuration should ensure enough bedding for 6 people, and you could always state that you were originally only going to be 4, but after you purchased the hotel you invited some friends along since you saw the room could hold at least another couple given the 1K and 2Q beds. Hope that make sense.

Thanks for your help. However, the is no "1K+2Q" option under the two 'choose bed options', rather there is 2K or 1K+2D. Thats what makes me nervous.

I'll let you know if I book (and I'll do it through your link).

The amenities are slightly different than the last time the Lake Eve Resort was reported to the board, and the Tripadvisor information doesn't match, so although i do have my doubts, i do think this is the Lake Eve Resort.

I checked HOTWIRE earlier and the 'extra' option of 1K+2Q was not available, but now a few hours later i searched HOTWIRE again and once again the additional option for bed/room configuration is shown. Searching for 2adults/2chidlren, then clicking CONTINUE, under the bed options is listed 2K or 1K+2Doubles... under this second option is a button "see more" when clicked gives the 1K+2Q bed option.

Do a HOTWIRE search and see if you can see the same, if not, i'd wait 3-4 hours and search again to see if it re-appears.

Let us know how you make out.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Well I went ahead and booked it! It is the Lake Eve Resort, and I'm very pleased with the result. Thanks for your help (and I used your link).

I changed the dates to the nights of the 11th and 12th or April, but the rest is the same. Here is the official info from the confirmation:

3.5*

2 nights x 76$ + tx = $179.30 + resort fee (said 10$ but according to website it's 7.50$ per night)

Check-in

Sun, Apr 11, 2010

Check-out

Tue, Apr 13, 2010

Amenities

Resort 2-Bedroom Suite Fully-equipped Kitchen

Smoke Free Rooms Free Parking Daily Housekeeping

Air Conditioning In-Room Laundry Fitness Center

Pool(s) Restaurant(s) Business Center

24-hour Front Desk Laundry Facilities High-speed Internet Access

Thanks!

Also interesting how the amenities in the first post included Golf... while the amenities that you acutally bought didn't have a Golf icon but did have a second Laundry icon (one for in-room laundry and another for 'laundry available')

Glad you received the property you were hoping for and that you're happy with the final results.

Thanks for using the HOTWIRE link on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]