Priceline Hotel: 3.5* St Louis (Airport STL) Hilton

SkerFan
By SkerFan,
in

I bid 3* in the STL Airport hoping to get the Garden Inn. I was very slightly disappointed to get upgraded to 3.5*, but I knew it was a significant possibility. Opened at $39 and that's what was accepted for an upgrade to 3.5*. Total w/taxes = $52.37 ... plus there will be a $10 parking charge. That's the kicker ...

It can probably be a bit difficult to get a 3* hotel in this area with the potential for upgrade to 3.5*. Recent reviews of the Hilton look pretty decent after some renovation ... thanks BETTER BIDDING! Used the PRICELINE link as always.

Congratulations on your success. :)

Sorry to hear that you were upgraded in this case, but looks like a nice deal for this recently renovated Hilton. Thank you for letting us know about the change in rating for this PRICELINE property so that we can update the site's Priceline Hotel List for the state.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using the site's PRICELINE link.

Enjoy your stay

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]