Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Milwaukee (Downtown) Hyatt Regency

kd1335
By kd1335,
in

The Priceline Hotel List has the most up-to-date info regarding hotels reported to the board and their star ratings.

Once you decide what star level you'd like to bid let us know your maximum bid, date(s) of your stay, and how many rooms you'll need and we'll try to help.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
Looking at anywhere downtown (4 rooms) and 4*. I'm probably OK with 3.5* but want to try 4*.

The location of the four stars are not as good as the 3.5 stars... in my opinion. The 3.5 will typically get you the Hilton at a good price. Sometimes you will end up with the Hyatt (recently remodeled) or the Intercontinental. I like the Intercontinental but they tend to stick you in a small corner room. I also prefer the Hyatt. Good luck.

I see your other post now where you got the Hyatt. Good deal, Enjoy!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]