Priceline Hotel: Help with Marco Island

bobcook54
By bobcook54,
in

Looking into Marco Island,Florida....check in 06/22/2010...check out either 06/29/ or 06/30/2010. So far,I've seen nothing on Hotwire and Priceline only shows Resorts as an option. I'm totally fine with a resort,but can anyone tell me which ones that they use? Not much to go on via the boards.

Not really sure.....it is off season then in south Florida. I really would like a condo,but from what I'm seeing,most rent Sat. to Sat. and unfortuntely,we have Tuesday,the 22nd to Weds.30th to play with. I guess I would like to around $80.00 a night.....obviously the lower the better for a quality resort. Thanks for all your past and future help!

• 2 weeks later...

We haven't fully decided on a resort or condo yet. Yes,this is the same dates as my other request....we might stay 4 nights and move on to another area for the remainder of our vacation or stay the whole time at Marco/ Naples.This 4* didn't show up on HOTWIRE when I posted my first request,so now I'm trying to figure out which one it is.Naples area shows up when requesting Marco Island.

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

I'm not seeing this property in the Naples zone when searching HOTWIRE for 6/22-6/26... are you still seeing this property offered on your own HOTWIRE search?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I just tried it again.... asked for Marco Island and this hotel/resort popped up.As long as I started the stay on 06/22

,I got the same rate,$99.00 per night no matter when the check out date was...06/26,06/29,or 06/30. However,if I started the check in date on the 26th leaving the 29th or 30th,the hotel didn't show up! Strange. Started with Naples,FL instead of Marco Island....got same results. Anyway,thanks for your help....any idea now what hotel this is?

It's not being offered on my own HOTWIRE search for your dates... what is appearing is the Hilton Naples and Towers for $88/nite thru Hotels.com; would this work for your plans?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (or our Hotels.com link if you go that route)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I see it now...

If you go back to HOTWIRE and click the CONTINUE button next to this offering and then click the "See all " link on top of the icons, do you see more amenities than what you've listed above?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

This property has not yet been reported to the board, but my guess would be the Edgewater Beach hotel or the Naples Grande Beach Resort (this property does have smoking rooms but perhaps only assign HOTWIRE guests to non-smoking rooms??).

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

• 1 month later...

Just an update....I ended up booking the 4* Marco Beach Resort directly through the hotel. I saw a 48 hour special on a few websites for $111.00 a night for 06/22(Tuesday),Weds., Thursday,and Friday with an option for $125.00 for Saturday if I choose. Discounted price was $169.00 a night,non refundable. They matched the website price and I paid no extra fees,plus gave me the option to stay Sat night for the $125.00 that I wouldn't have received through the websites(not sure if I'm allowed to mention them here).Looks like a beautiful place....the room is a one bedroom suite with a small kitchenette and stove top. I was going to wait a bit and try to get the Hilton Resort for less than the $141.00 advertised rate,but no cooking facilities.There's just not much reported to this board about Marco. I now will try to find a more kid friendly resort on the east coast around the Fort Lauderdale area for the last 3 or 4 days of our vacation as we fly out of FLL.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]