Restaurant

Business

High Speed Internet

Listed as the White/House Capital area Washington DC

Date March 13-14 one night 2 adults & 2 children

$123.00

26.36 tax

$149.36 total

One Question Please. This is the second time I have booked with hotwire where the price was listed at the same time differently on our two household laptops (I had them side by side and this last time on the pc it was listed at $129 and the mac at $123. Both computer were logged on at the exact same time. This also happened in Oct also?

Thank you for your great site and I was able to identify this property sucessfully with the information posted here prior to booking.

Congratulations on your success. :)

Quite a good deal, given how expensive DC can be (plus, for quad occupancy it's an especially good deal.) HOTWIRE prices can vary during the day and from computer-to-computer; it's a matter of keeping the service opaque.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using the site's HOTWIRE link.

Enjoy your stay

• 2 weeks later...

Had a great stay. Upgraded to a jr suite at check in. Two small rooms with one king and one sofa bed. Charming hotel ornate ceiling in lobby, staff friendly. Great location for site seeing. Short walk to white house & moderate walk to Smithsonium. Bathroom small and towels for 1 despite booking for 4 people.

Great deal for location!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]