Priceline Hotel: What price to offer for 4*in Copley Place in Oct/early Nov

*CeeCee*
By *CeeCee*,
in

Hi complete Priceline virgin here and looking for some help :) .

Hoping to book a 4* hotel for October early November 2010 in Boston, Copley Place seams to be the most central location for shopping etc or is there any other location i should be looking at ?

What figure should i start bidding at for this time of year roughly? Im not from the US so is there any specific holiday dates in October or early November that would bump up the price?

Thanks for your help :)

If your plan is to do some shopping and sight-seeing, Copley/Back Bay is probably the best but keep in mind that Boston is quite small and very easy to get around in. Quincy Market, Common/Theater District, Financial, any of those would be pretty good and central enough to make shopping and sight-seeing easy. You could even stay in Cambridge and be just a few minutes by T (the subway) to Park Street.

I think you'll find better prices in November than October.

If your plan is to do some shopping and sight-seeing, Copley/Back Bay is probably the best but keep in mind that Boston is quite small and very easy to get around in. Quincy Market, Common/Theater District, Financial, any of those would be pretty good and central enough to make shopping and sight-seeing easy. You could even stay in Cambridge and be just a few minutes by T (the subway) to Park Street.

I think you'll find better prices in November than October.

I would also add Harbor Front- Aquarium as a central zone. October is an expensive month which usually requires a bid of well over $100, or even over $200 in some cases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]