Priceline Hotel: 4* Amsterdam (City Center-Museum Quarter) Moevenpick

OCCHI21
By OCCHI21,
in

Like the person before me I tried all day to find a cheaper price for City Centre,no luck. I tried from $65-$70, then did $80 and won this hotel,

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: US$80.00

Subtotal: US$160.00

Taxes & Fees: US$27.66

Total Charges: US$187.66

Total per night with taxes is $93

checked hotel website it is USD $422.91, $211.45 per night so I saved $235.25!!!

The 19 is a Sat and the price is so high!

Saturday, April 17, 2010 $281.94

Sunday, April 18, 2010 USD $ 140.97

used the PRICELINE link thanks

Welcome to BetterBidding!

You can post a NEW TOPIC by clicking the NEW TOPIC button on the top right or lower right corner of the board. Please do post your win as a new topic so that others will be aware of it when searching the topic titles on the board and when using the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins. Any problems let us know.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I also had a counter offer for $111 during the nights of April 26-28. I got it with a bid of $87.

I would post it as a win, but i can't figure out how to start a new post!

I did use the PRICELINE link, however.

Thanks for the info..I was bidding for 4/23~4/26 and got $111 counteroffer...I will try again @ $87..what did you get for $87? Movenpick?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]