Smoke Free

Fitness Center

Restaurant

Business Center

High Speed Internet (may be fee)

85% recommened

200+ reviews

4.5 Overall

By reading the hotel list, I think its the Westin MARKET. Anyone else have an input?

Cheers, Dill

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The Westin Market Square would be my best guess as well. However, i'll also add an outside chance of the Parc 55 with the addition of a new "smoke free" icon. The Parc has been reported with the other amenities, and the hotel is Smoke Free, so always a chance that this amenity icon has been added since last reported. I still do think the Westin is the more likely outcome, but just mentioning the Parc 55 in terms of "what else might be possible".

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Howdy and thanks fro reply,

Q: Where did you see that ICON for smokefree on Parc? I cant find it.

I would not want the Parc 55 at all, especially since I can get that same rate on their website as - non-refundable - as well. The only downside is they have 2 double beds - therefore Im seeking a little more info.

Objective is 4 * + with 2 queen beds in USE POSSIBLY USW.....but maybe that is too difficult?

Q: Havent looked into PRICELINE - any ideas? What would be the "4 star DELUXE" in USE/USW on Priceline - just saw it?

Thanks, Dill

The Parc 55 has never been reported to the board with a Smoke Free icon, but has been seen with all the other amenities listed above. However, this property is indeed Smoke Free, so it's possible that this icon has been added to the Parc 55, which would make it appear just as the above.

With PRICELINE and (for the most part) HOTWIRE you won't be able to designate a room with two queen beds... your best bet for that would be an offering where HOTWIRE shows "Bed Choice" and you're given the option to select 2 queen beds (for an additional charge)

You can see which 4* hotels have been reported to the board via PRICELINE by reviewing our Priceline Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

4* is the same as 4* Deluxe ... we leave the adjectives off of the star rating categories, just like we don't list "upscale plus" after 3.5* nor "Upscale" after 3*, etc, etc.

BINGO! GOT THE WESTIN MARKET STREET!

With the amenties previously posted, we got the hotel I was after because of the information posted on this website!

I used the link from this site which was embedded for HOTWIRE - so there should be some tokens for you admin guys. Terrific work deserves awards!

If it weren't for THIS SITE, it would make things a lot more confusing and difficult, and attaining your goals would not be easy.

It is imperative for folks to follow up and tell which hotel you won or were awarded so it helps everyone out - and most importantly - click the links here when posted! Everyone wins and its good karma!

Cheers,

Dill

PS - just to make sure, the only thing that I changed was 2 adults, and TWO children which wouldn't have made a difference.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]