Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Indianapolis (Fishers-Northeast) Jameson Inn

angelmum3
By angelmum3,
in

Using the link from betterbidding - we had to make a sudden trip to Indianapolis - from HOTWIRE $36 2 1/2 * I thought we needed Fishers area - we won the Jameson's Hotel (formerly a Signature Inn hotel btw) It was listed with breakfast swimming and internet

we had to extend our stay, but found out Carmel was closer to the hospital. Again, using the betterbidding HOTWIRE link we got the Jamesons in Carmel another $36 2 1/2 * but this one had a fitness center icon as well as breakfast, swimming and internet. Again it was a Jameson's Hotel.

I'll add a quick review in your hotel review section

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you were happy with each of your purchases and enjoyed your stay(s).

Please stick with the board format of only one win per thread. We've used this thread to reflect your first purchase of the Fishers property on 2/19... can you please start a NEW TOPIC for your Carmel purchase for 2/20. This will enable each to have its own link in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Hope all went well at the hospital.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

I second this, I also on a recent business trip last month in INDY received the same hotel, funny thing is I was expecting a Holidayinn express based on the board and got this Jameson Inn, not a bad place to stay and at least their breakfast has waffles to make with fresh batter, as well as biscuits and gravy.

Also paid $36 plus fees making it $49 out the door...

The property currently shows up as having the following Amenities: Complimentary Breakfast, Fitness Center, Pool, Business Center, High Speed Internet, and Golf Nearby.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]