Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

85% Recommended

4.5 Overall Satisfaction

4/5 TripAdvisor

500+ reviews

I assume this is either the Westin or Sheraton? Most likely Westin since I haven't seen a Sheraton go lately?

I will use a HOTWIRE link from here :)

I have a reservation at Silver Cloud Inn. I just got an e-mail from Hotwire saying there is no longer a pool at Silver Cloud Inn. I can get a full refund plus 50% extra in Hotwire credit or I can keep reservation and just get the 50% credit. Anyway, my point is that it might still be Silver Cloud, and they just took off the pool. (pure speculation)
Can you please add the details of this purchase (dates, room rate, star rating, zone, amenities shown before your purchase) and information regarding the lack of a pool to the board as a NEW TOPIC. THANKS!!

Regarding the property above...

Based upon the information provided by HOTWIRE, there is no way to tell the difference between the Sheraton and Westin, so either is likely. If i had to choose, i would agree that the Westin has a slight edge based upon the infrequent reported wins of the Sheraton as late, but i would at least be prepared for either.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Booked this morning. Ended up being the Westin.

4* Pike Place

$112 per night ($43.20 Tax/Fee = $267.20 Total)

2 Adults / 1 Room

5/30/10 to 6/1/10

Amenities

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

85% Recommended

4.5 Overall Satisfaction

4/5 TripAdvisor

500+ reviews

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to see you received one of the hotels you were expecting and are happy with the results. We're glad the board was helpful with your purchase.

Please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]