Priceline Hotel: 3* NYC (Times Square-Theatre District) Sheraton Manhattan

nessasc1
By nessasc1,
in

Your welcome. I read the reviews of the hotel and they have been mixed. I'm a little worried.

From the hotel website:

Effective April 1, 2010, the Sheraton Manhattan at Times Square will transition from a branded Sheraton hotel to an independent hotel. The new hotel name will be The Manhattan at Times Square Hotel. Although the hotel will no longer fly a Sheraton flag, the management and staff are dedicated to ensuring guests have a pleasant stay and you can rest assured all arrangements remain the same for your upcoming stay.

This is an older hotel with an excellent location.

If Sheraton was trying to sell this property they may not have put too much money into its upkeep, but keep in mind that most of the reviewer are probably paying $150-$200+ for a room, and for them it may have fallen short of expectations... for sub-$100 i imagine you'll have gotten your money's worth :)

If you do have any tangible problems during your stay do talk with management and have them resolved.

Have a great trip and time in NYC!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

You are right, when paying that much reviewers are probably expecting more. I have researched the area and am pleased as to how centrally located this property is. I'm already planning my trip to Vegas in May and will definitely be using betterbiding PRICELINE links to book my hotel room! Thanks for your input.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]