Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* DC (White House-Capitol Hill) Hamilton Crowne Plaza

auburnlady
By auburnlady,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

These amenities are common for a 3.5* property in this area, but this does match previous reports for the Crowne Plaza, and the TA info matches too, so this would be my best guess as well.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

When I try to use your site, it automatically comes up with 2 adults only on HOTWIRE.

The search box on the top left of the board deftauls to 2adults/0children... if you need a different occupancy either click the Hotwire Logo in the search box (which is clickable) or the HOTWIRE link in one of my posts or in my signature... from there you can select a different occupancy.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Omni Shoreham is $159 (for a room with 2 beds) via Expedia for 4/10-15 (unavailable for the remainder of your stay.) If you use coupon code 10WINTER, that takes $10 off per night = $149. Subtotal: $149 x 5 = $795.

The Affinia Liason (for a room w/2 beds) is $192.42 per night for 4/15-18 on Expedia, and coupon code 10WINTER takes $10 off = $182.42 per night. Subtotal: $182.42 x 3 = $547.26.

$1342.26/8 = $167.78 average.

More expensive than the HOTWIRE listing you were looking at, but "known" hotels and two very nice properties, plus you would be selecting two beds. There are possibly other combinations than the suggestion above, but not many and rates would suggest these are busy dates. You could also stay in other areas outside the city, which would be less expensive, but would be less convenient.

Please use the site's Expedia.com link to start each separate purchase if you decide to go with the above suggestion.

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

I'm not seeing the 3* property above when searching HOTWIRE for your dates, but if you're still seeing this offered on your own HOTWIRE search, the Hilton Washington and Towers has previous been reported with this just these two amenities but at the 3.5* level, perhaps it has been downgraded to the 3* category?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

See the edit to my post above which i made while you were replying to the thread (we crossed posted)

I'll also add that the Hilton was just reported to the board at the 3.5* level just a week ago, so not a large window for the downgrade to take place, but it has to happen at some time.

This property has not yet been identified. It could be the Hotel Rouge with a 'missing' Fitness icon, but this would just be speculation and i don't feel that confident that this is the case. However, i will point out that this property does have a good 4.0/5.0 Tripadvisor review rating as well as the HOTWIRE user reviews.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]