Hotwire Hotel: 4 1/2 * Waikiki Waterfront

cheezi
By cheezi,
in

Hi! I was wondering if you can tell me what hotel you think this is:

Waikiki Waterfront-4 1/2 stars

Amenities include: Oceanfront, restaurant, Pool, Fitness Center, Spa, Business Center

It is being offered for $132 from May 9-11.

Another ?- What room type do you get with Hotwire (standard, ocean view, oceanfront, etc.)?

Thank you for your help...it is greatly appreciated!

It's almost certainly the Hawaii Prince. Unless you're using a hotwire $30 off Entertainment Coupon, you can get it for significantly less on priceline (4 star). Successful bids seem to go for $105, and that's consistent with hotwire's mark up.

BTW, hotwire's 3 1/2 star hotel for those days seems to be the Radisson Prince Kuhio. They're offering it for about $75. My guess is something around $60 would get you the hotel on priceline for those nights. A better value than $105 for the Hawaii Prince, but it depends what you like (and it's possible on priceline that you'd get another decent 3 star instead of the Prince Kuhio if you bid).

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, errors are easy to make when you start adding zones and star levels! It's worth taking a deep breath and "checking your work" before you hit the bid button.

FWIW, while the Royal Garden is probably not the best 3 star on Waikiki, I'm sure it will be fine. Please tell us how much you bid, and write a review upon your return.

bqredsox24, Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please post your win (and the details of it: date, previous bids, zones, etc) so that others will readily be able to see it when browsing the forum topics, and it can then be property categorized.

We look forward to your RealHotelPhotos and your Review.

THANKS!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]