Priceline Hotel: Orlando - Two rooms in same hotel?

jicms
By jicms,
in

Hi

I'm just starting my search for Orlando. I'm going to need two rooms - one double and one for four adults. HOTWIRE's giving me some choices for 4 people in a room but the problem is how can I try and get two rooms at the same hotel!? If I take a gamble with PRICELINE and hope they will let four in a room I'll still have the problem of getting both rooms in the same hotel.

I'm looking for a large 4-4.5* hotel/condo resort.

Also are any of the areas more suitable for larger parties? We're all adults and want good non-child facilities.

If you search for two rooms and the amount of people in all, you should be able to get accomodations for your whole party at the same hotel. If you search for 2 rooms, then when you make a purchase, you're purchasing two rooms in the same hotel. You would search for 2 rooms for 6 people total (4/2). After purchase, you would call ahead to request bedding arrangements.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]