Priceline Hotel: St. Louis March

cpo
By cpo,
in

I am wanting to stop in St. Louis for a couple days in March (19-21). Hotwire is $59 for a 3* and $109 for a 3.5*. I'd really rather not pay that much but will be traveling with two college aged daughters and possibly a husband. Can I risk using Priceline and booking one room? I know in many other cities all the hotels seem to have at least a two bed option, seems like downtown st. louis 3.5-4* hotels have two beds. What do you think?

PRICELINE (in general) does not guarantee 2 beds. While you could certainly luck out and get a hotel willing to work with you (especially on an off day), there's always the risk that the hotel could say no (even if they had rooms w/2 beds available.) The hotel could also possibly require paying an upgrade fee for 2 beds. HOTWIRE would be the safer bet regarding 2 beds, but PRICELINE would be at least somewhat cheaper.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]