Priceline Hotel: Resort Orlando (Lake Buena Vista-Downtown Disney) Hyatt Grand Cypress

Hitraveller
By Hitraveller,
in

I forgot to post this win for our extended stay @ the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress:

Room Cost (avg. per room, per night): $74.00 (USD)

Number of Rooms: 2

Number of Nights: 14

Room Subtotal: $2072.00 (USD)

Taxes and Fees: $307.16 (USD)

Total Room Cost: $2379.16 (USD)

I won this on January 23rd, please pardon the delay in reporting. I used website's PRICELINE link to start bidding. :)

• 2 months later...

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Note that you can't bid for a specific hotel on PRICELINE, and the OP won this property over 2+ months ago. Even though your dates are within the range of the OPs win (although dates of stay are different), you may not win the same property or at the same price, and inventory/prices change often.

With the above noted, this property is currently rated Resort by PRICELINE, so that would be the star level you would want to select if trying to target this property.

If you'd like further help with your stay please start a NEW TOPIC.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]