Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Homestead-Florida City Floridian Hotel

Wittmann
By Wittmann,
in

We'd like to arrive march 26 till 28.

There's a 45$ deal for a 2 * and 109$ for 3*.

I really can't find which motel/hotel the 2* could be.

When booking a room, is it possible to make a reservation from 26 till 27 march, and add a night when we like the hotel?

Priceline has that kind of option, don't know how it works with HOTWIRE.

There are so many budget properties along this stretch of Rt 1 i dont' think we'll be able to gain any insight with just a solo Pool icon being associated with the property... i wouldn't expect much more than a Super8, Travelodge, Days Inn, etc.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you end up doing for this stay or if we ca be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Today - 02/19/2010 - there is a 2.5* hotel on Hotwire for your dates at $69.

2.5-star hotel in Florida City - Homestead

This hotel features the following amenities:

Smoke Free Rooms

Complimentary Breakfast

Pool(s)

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Tennis Nearby

Kitchenette

As far as your 2* goes, I would avoid any Hotel which is only recommended by 50% of the reviewers. There are always other options, like this 2.5* perhaps...

Good luck!

Wittmann

I condider only booking 1 night. Should we like the motel, an we add another night (hotwire) ?

Just check before you book so the the hotel is available on the separate nights. Since you'll not get the option to "add a night" with HOTWIRE that sometimes PRICELINE gives you.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchase, and let us know how it goes or if you need any additional help with your stay.

Yellowdog.

Hope this works well for your plans and you're happy with the outcome. Let us know if i you decide to move forward with the additional nites or if we can be of help with the balance of your stay.

Thank you for using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase and sharing your results with the board, helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I added another night :)

26-28 March, 2.5 *, Homestead/ Florida City, 73$ + 16.30$ tax

Amenities:

Smoke Free Rooms

Complimentary Breakfast

Pool(s)

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Tennis Nearby

Kitchenette

Floridean Hotel

990 North Homestead Boulevard,

Homestead,FL,33036

(305) 247-7020

Thnx for the help !

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]