Hotwire Hotel: 4* Cancun (North) ME Cancun

tv.chamathil
By tv.chamathil,
in

4* Hotel in North Hotel Zone

Hotel: ME Cancun (http://ME-Cancun.com)

Dates: March 11 - 15, 2010

Price: $99/night

Search: This hotel only shows up on HOTWIRE.com when you search accommodations for two adults per room.

Search Results: Will be under North Hotel Zone, 4-star resort, gives you a choice of either double-bed room or king-bed room for additional charge.

Ammenities: Resort, bechfront, fitness center, pools, restaurants, business center, laundry facilities, high-speed internet access, Golf nearby, tennis nearby, spa services.

I stayed here last year as well with booking through HOTWIRE. Enjoyed the stay. Lucky to find the same hotel on hotwire once again, for a cheaper price this time. Managed to get 3 adults to a room. Hotel was not strict on who checks in even if reservations say for two adults only. Hopefully they are as lenient this time around. Great location because it is across from a shopping mall. They play house music at the pools/through the hotel throughout the day. This is definitely more of a chic hotel for younger singles/couples.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success! Glad to see you received the same hotel as you did last time and are happy with the results.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]